Portugal-based sound artist Maile Colbert is among the 2012 World Listening Day participants. Check out her “Listening to Disaster: Our Relationship to Sound in Danger,” her contribution to World Listening Day on the Sounding Out! website.
- Avenida da Liberdade Fundão, 6230, PortugalCinema Gardunha, 7:31min., by stress.fm
- Buje, Croatiaold lady knitting by the window, 3:06min., by OR poiesis
- Cable ferry, Butrint National Park, AlbanieEngine, 2:26min., by François-Emmanuel Fodéré
- Tashiro, Aoi Ward, Shizuoka, Shizuoka Prefecture, JapanShinto chants from Temple, 4:20min., by marc.vanhoorn@gmai...
- 梅花湖,Dongshan TownshipBirds and Duck, 2:24min., by Wu,Tsan-Cheng
- 永鎮海濱公園, Jhuangwei Townshipthe Concrete block, 4:20min., by Wu,Tsan-Cheng
- Avenida da Liberdade Fundão, 6230, Portugal