- Saint-Nazaire, FranceEcole d'Arts a drawing class, 1:00min., by ollivier.moreels@oran...
- Audun-le-Tiche, FranceThe inclined hopper, 4:05min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Audun-le-Tiche, FranceWalking in water, 4:23min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Audun-le-Tiche, FranceTwo levels mine, 4:15min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Aumetz, FranceThe pit François, 2:53min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Differdange, LuxembourgPower plant, 1:27min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Saint-Nazaire, France
- Soundwalk in the Pullman Historic DistrictYou're invited to come to a soundwalk at the Pullman National Monument during the Tenth Annual Chicago Calling Arts Festival and Chicago Artists Month. This event is co-presented by the Pullman National Monument, Outdoor Afro, Midwest Society for Acoustic Ecology and Borderbend Arts Collective. It is also co-sponsored by Pullman Historic Site.
- Call for Papers: Lend Me Your Ears!—Sound & Reception"soliciting articles that address how we listen, how our reception of music and sound has changed, and the role technology has played in that process."
- Deadline October 10, 2015: BunB 2016 “Data Science + Eco-Action”The 5th edition of the Balance-Unbalance (BunB 2016) conference will be held from May 9 to 11 of 2016 in Manizales, Colombia. BunB 2016 is an International Conference designed to use art as a catalyst to explore intersections between NATURE, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY and SOCIETY as we move into an era of both unprecedented ecological threats […]
- Soundwalk in the Pullman Historic District
You’re invited to a soundwalk and performance by Chicago Phonography at the Brushwood Center at Ryerson Woods — 1-3 p.m. on Sunday, January 25, 2015. This event, which is free and open to the public, is co-presented by the Midwest …
Tokyo Phonographers Union x Pioneer Global Sounds Present “Listening to the Day: Sounds of July 18th”
As part of World Listening Day, celebrated around the world on July 18th, birthday of R. Murray Schafer, the founder of the Soundscape, Tokyo Phonographers Union and Pioneer Global Sounds present “Listening to the day: sounds of July 18th. ” …