- Üsküdar, Istanbul, TurquieAppel à la prière depuis Cimetière de Karaca Ahmet cemetery call for pray, 4:58min., by Flavien Gillié
- Court-St.-Étienne, BelgiqueFortis bank, 3:33min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Völs, AutricheFrog Fountain, 5:01min., by Anton Mobin
- Innsbruck, AutricheHofgarten fountain, 4:34min., by Anton Mobin
- Innsbruck, AutricheTiroler Landestheater fountain at Innsbruck, 7:43min., by Anton Mobin
- Innsbruck, AutricheProf-Franz-Mair-Gasse fountain, 4:41min., by Anton Mobin
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turquie
- Soundwalk in the Pullman Historic DistrictYou're invited to come to a soundwalk at the Pullman National Monument during the Tenth Annual Chicago Calling Arts Festival and Chicago Artists Month. This event is co-presented by the Pullman National Monument, Outdoor Afro, Midwest Society for Acoustic Ecology and Borderbend Arts Collective. It is also co-sponsored by Pullman Historic Site.
- Call for Papers: Lend Me Your Ears!—Sound & Reception"soliciting articles that address how we listen, how our reception of music and sound has changed, and the role technology has played in that process."
- Deadline October 10, 2015: BunB 2016 “Data Science + Eco-Action”The 5th edition of the Balance-Unbalance (BunB 2016) conference will be held from May 9 to 11 of 2016 in Manizales, Colombia. BunB 2016 is an International Conference designed to use art as a catalyst to explore intersections between NATURE, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY and SOCIETY as we move into an era of both unprecedented ecological threats […]
- Soundwalk in the Pullman Historic District
Bernie Krause is a world-renowned American musician and ecologist. He has traveled the world recording and archiving the sounds of creatures and environments large and small. Bernie has shared a poignant video with us in response to the World Listening …
A call for recordings on the theme *WATER* from Green Field Recordings: hello, the Portuguese netlabel Green Field Recordings joins, for the 4th year the World Listening Project, through World Listening Day, with another field recording sound compilation. all interested …
You are invited to participate in World Listening Day 2015, an annual global event held on July 18. The purposes of World Listening Day are to: Celebrate the listening practices of the world and the ecology of its acoustic environments; …