- Higashishiokojicho, Kyotocaffe veloce, 3:52min., by OR poiesis
- room window, Gojo Guest House Annex, Kyotowooden corridor, rainy night, 2:40min., by OR poiesis 2 more sound(s) at this location...
- two trees, piramidacreaking trees, dry beech leaves, wind, 2:20min., by OR poiesis 8 more sound(s) at this location...
- tea, cafe Čajek, slovenska ulica, mariborone of the afternoons, 3:29min., by OR poiesis
- Sackstraße, Grazcafe, konditorai König, Graz, 5:05min., by OR poiesis
- Innere Stadt, Graz, Austriagreen boots, walking, listening walls, 4:55min., by OR poiesis
- Higashishiokojicho, Kyoto
- Saturday, January 24: Awards Anounced for Mixage Fou 80-Second Sound CompetitionUS Coordinators of the Mixage Fou 80-Second Sound Competition will announce its winners in the festival •REC http://gaite-lyrique.net/festival/rec with Phonurgia Nova, France Culture, La Seminae du Son, and Mixage Fou on Saturday, January 24, 2015. Listen to the submissions at http://www.mixagefou.com/mixagefou2014/. Saturday, January 24 8:30–10:00 p.m. CET/GMT +1 at Gaîté Lyrique (Paris). If you want […]
- In The Media: “Sound experts make art of the noise all around us” by Barbara BrotmanSound experts make art of the noise all around us – Chicago Tribune… http://t.co/2sbgJ4PINK — MSAE (@MidwestSocAE) January 19, 2015
- Sun., Jan. 25 Soundwalk and Performace at Brushwood CenterAll are invited to a soundwalk in Ryerson Woods, Riverwoods, IL, followed by a performance by Chicago Phonography at the Brushwood Center, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Sunday, January 25, 2015. This event is free and open to the public, and co-presented by the Midwest Society for Acoustic Ecology and the World Listening Project.
- Saturday, January 24: Awards Anounced for Mixage Fou 80-Second Sound Competition
Deep Listening: Art/Science 2nd Annual International Conference on Deep Listening July 10-12, 2014 Pre-conference workshops – July 7-9 Conference – July 10-12 Post-conference festival – July 12 & July 13 Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center (EMPAC) at Rensselaer Polytechnic …
You are invited to participate in the 2014 World Listening Day an annual glocal event held on July 18. The purposes of World Listening Day are to: Celebrate the listening practices of the world and the ecology of its acoustic …
On Monday, April 28 my post on “Acoustic Ecology and Ethical Listening” was published on the City Creatures blog about animal encounters in the urban wilderness. This coincided with the Forum on Ethics & Nature: A Cascade of Loss, an …