- Spui, Den Haag, NederlandAtrium City Hall, 5:28min., by Thijs Geritz
- Neue Maastrichter Str., Kölnbird, train, street ambience, 2:30min., by udo noll 1 more sound(s) at this location...
- Sal Rei, Cap-VertFishermen install a net under the pontoon., 2:32min., by Flavien Gillié
- path of seasons, august forest, piramidawalking poem, 3:28min., by OR poiesis
- path of seasons, august forest, piramidawind rattle, crickets, 2:49min., by OR poiesis
- from/behind window, Mladinska, Maribor, Sloveniamorning rain, july, 4:37min., by OR poiesis 43 more sound(s) at this location...
- Spui, Den Haag, Nederland
- Report: January 25th Soundwalk and Performance at Brushwood CenterWith moderate snowfall and cold, nearly 60 people participated in a soundwalk led by Dan Godston, John Barrett, and Eric Leonardson, followed by a concert by Chicago Phonography. Performers included Todd Carter, Chad Clark, Ed Herrmann, Monica Ryan, with members of Chicago Wildsounds, Roni Jachowski, Matt Connor and Lisa Kenny. The site of the soundwalk […]
- Chicago Wildsounds Presents “Rooted in Sound: A Night of Soundscapes” – Thursday, March 5Chicago Wildsounds is proud to present “Rooted in Sound: A Night of Soundscapes” at DePaul Art Museum 5:30pm on Thursday, March 5, 2015. Featuring lecture by Dr. Bryan Pijanowski, one of today’s leading acoustic ecologists, and sound performances by Zach Moore and Owen Davis.
- 2014 Year-in-ReviewMSAE 2014 year-in-review, plus what’s ahead in 2015. We hope this New Year has started off well as we take time to reflect and take note of our activities and prospects. Happily, the MSAE had an extremely productive 2014. Highlights of the year and into 2015 include: Eric Leonardson led a soundwalk and Chicago Phonography […]
- Report: January 25th Soundwalk and Performance at Brushwood Center
Deep Listening: Art/Science 2nd Annual International Conference on Deep Listening July 10-12, 2014 Pre-conference workshops – July 7-9 Conference – July 10-12 Post-conference festival – July 12 & July 13 Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center (EMPAC) at Rensselaer Polytechnic …
You are invited to participate in the 2014 World Listening Day an annual glocal event held on July 18. The purposes of World Listening Day are to: Celebrate the listening practices of the world and the ecology of its acoustic …
On Monday, April 28 my post on “Acoustic Ecology and Ethical Listening” was published on the City Creatures blog about animal encounters in the urban wilderness. This coincided with the Forum on Ethics & Nature: A Cascade of Loss, an …