- Morasko, close to Campus UAM, Moraskie pondsteenager ducks, 5:00min., by maciej janasik
- Morasko, Krakowiakow i Gorali roadbreak during a bike trip, 5:10min., by maciej janasik
- Morasko, pond near landfill facilitycrows going astray, 1:01min., by maciej janasik
- Court-St.-Étienne, BelgiqueA rainy day, 4:03min., by Vincent Duseigne
- Anderlecht, Belgium25 Fernand Demetskaai, 1:16min., by cclaus9@gmai...
- Anderlecht, BelgiumDigue du Canal, 4:29min., by cclaus9@gmai...
- Morasko, close to Campus UAM, Moraskie ponds
- Call for Participation: H2O Virtual SymposiumCall for Participation: H2O Virtual Symposium World Listening Day 2015 will include the World Listening Day H2O virtual symposium on July 17-18, hosted on WaterWheel, an electronic publication, and hundreds of events taking place across the globe. World Listening Day is co-organized by the World Listening Project (WLP), the Midwest Society for Acoustic Ecology (MSAE) […]
- Soundwalk at Douglas Center, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore11am Saturday, July 18: Join members of the Midwest Society for Acoustic Ecology celebrating World Listening Day. Dan Godston, MSAE member and co-founder of the World Listening Project, leads a soundwalk starting at the Paul H. Douglas Center for Environmental Education. Tips on listening to the symphony of sounds of nature and humans will be […]
- ‘scapes Sound Walk in the West LoopSaturday, June 13 • 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Chicago Artists Coalition 217 North Carpenter, Chicago As the final programmatic element to his ‘scapes BOLT exhibition, Norman W. Long (MSAE) will take participants on a sound walk of the West Loop. Long will retrace his field-recording walks in a different season with a decidedly different […]
- Call for Participation: H2O Virtual Symposium
A call for recordings on the theme *WATER* from Green Field Recordings: hello, the Portuguese netlabel Green Field Recordings joins, for the 4th year the World Listening Project, through World Listening Day, with another field recording sound compilation. all interested …
You are invited to participate in World Listening Day 2015, an annual global event held on July 18. The purposes of World Listening Day are to: Celebrate the listening practices of the world and the ecology of its acoustic environments; …
You’re invited to a soundwalk and performance by Chicago Phonography at the Brushwood Center at Ryerson Woods — 1-3 p.m. on Sunday, January 25, 2015. This event, which is free and open to the public, is co-presented by the Midwest …